Play the trailer
The thought of perfection always seems out of reach—but why shouldn’t that be the goal?
Jay Wilkinson firmly believes that any company that doesn’t understand they have to stand for something more than just putting profit into the pockets of shareholders won’t be around in five or eight years.
Jay is the CEO of Firespring, a Certified B Corporation that has been featured as Inc. Magazine’s Top 50 Places to Work in America and has been listed on the Inc. 5000 fastest growing companies seven out of the last ten years.
Jay helps companies understand the conscious capitalism and B Corp communities through the founding of the Do More Good Movement. His TEDx talk on company culture has over one-million views.
For those who are not familiar with conscious capitalism, Jay is the source, as he is on the ground floor of leading companies to become purpose driven.
· Looking inward for perfectionism.
· How the Firespring marketing agency developed its culture.
· Building a great company culture starts with intention.
· The conscious capitalism community and B Corps.
· Teaching Main St. America how to become a purpose driven business.
· How a perfectionist keeps in the moment.
Enjoy the show!
Connect with Jay:
Connect with Marc:
Learn more about your ad choices. Visit megaphone.fm/adchoices